Personal information collection
Intrica may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide used for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions and orders carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website services
- any other information that you send to Intrica
Using personal information
Intrica may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices, related to your orders
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications
Where Intrica discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement here.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Intrica may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Intrica will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Intrica will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contains links to other websites and partners.
Intrica is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.