You will be a member of the team from day one, and will share the workload. There are a variety of project opportunities, but we would ask you to learn all about one or two of our major systems, so that you would be able to assist development and ongoing support. As this is a mid/senior position, we would expect you to be fee-earning from the start, however we understand that it’s important to keep abreast of technology, and we would encourage you to take a little time out to do this.
You will become champion on your own customer projects, and have the confidence to speak directly to clients to discuss requirements and progress and also offer support. It also may be necessary to meet clients, and in some cases our clients’ clients.
We would normally require you to work in our office in Guiseley, and there may be some flexibility over your hours of work. We dress casually in the office exceptwhen meeting clients, and welcome you to do the same.
Subsequent to any probation period you would be entitled to join the company’s private health care scheme
Due to the nature of some of the clients we work with, you will be required to enter into a non-disclosure agreement immediately upon starting work.
- Good knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience with OO coding and MVC techniques
- Experience using Angular v2.x – v7.x
- Good written and verbal communication skills and good standard of English
- Good attention to detail, able to produce accurate work
- Proven abilities with front-end web technologies
- Produce responsive websites
- Understand cross-browser issues and workarounds
- Comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Have a demonstrable passion for programming and web development
- Have a desire to keep up to date with technology changes
A working knowledge of the following items is desirable
- Knowledge of Zend Framework would be advantageous
- Use of third-party APIs
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining online applications for our clients. You may be required to work with clients to determine the best solution, taking time and budgets into consideration.
Your work will be neat and well documented, whilst being efficient and accurate.
Job Type: Full-time