There are a variety of future project opportunities, but for the foreseeable future you would be focussing on a rewrite of one of our flagship systems. This system was designed from scratch in-house, and has been instrumental in helping our client grow to over 100 employees in six years. Amongst their numerous systemsrelated awards, they are on the Sunday Times top 100 Tech companies list! The existing system is now somewhat dated, and to coincide with expansion plans, we are redeveloping the architecture and systems. Planning is already underway,so this is an opportunity to get in at the start with the Laravel and VueJS redevelopment.
As this is a mid/senior position, we would expect you to be fee-earning from the start, however we understand that it’s important to keep abreast of technology, and we would encourage you to take a little time out to do this.
We require you to work in our office in Guiseley, and there may be some flexibility over your hours of work. Our modern office is right next to the railway station and with onsite parking. We dress casually in the office except when meeting clients, and welcome you to do the same.
Subsequent to any probation period you would be entitled to join the company’s private health care scheme, and be eligible for various other company benefits.
Due to the nature of some of the clients we work with, you will be required to enter into a non-disclosure agreement immediately upon starting work, and undergo identity and criminal checks, including providing references.
- Fully proficient in PHP – Procedural and OO
- Good knowledge and some commercial experience of Laravel
- Competent with MySQL, and experience of large datasets
- Good written and verbal communication skills and good standard of English
- Good attention to detail, able to produce accurate work
- Proven abilities with responsive front-end web technologies
- Comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Have a demonstrable passion for programming and web development
- Have a desire to keep up to date with technology changes
Each member of our team brings their own qualities to Intrica. Make sure you highlight your strengths and aspirations – they are important to us!
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining applications for our clients. You may be required to work with clients to determine the best solution, taking time and budgets into consideration.
Your work will be neat and well documented, whilst being efficient and accurate.
Job Type: Full-time